5 Kitchen Lighting Tips and Ideas
Among the most essential locations in your house is the cooking area. Want to make your kitchen more functional and fashionable? Try switching up the lighting concept. Want to make your kitchen more functional and fashionable? Try switching up the lighting concept. Take a look at these best kitchen lighting tips and ideas.
The under-cabinet lights in my kitchen are chunky T12 fluorescents from the 1980s. They flicker and buzz and have that aggravating warm-up period every time you turn them on. In other words, they must go. This led me to research replacements, which I thought I'd share with you here! Whether you're starting from scratch or, like me, are replacing old fixtures, here are some options to consider.
2. Puck Lights
These are a great option for rental kitchens or in cases where wiring would be prohibited by expense. Before LEDs, puck lights generally had xenon bulbs, but these burn hot, making them undesirable for kitchens.
3. Ceiling lighting for kitchen
Ceiling lighting creates a mesmerizing impact on viewers.
4. DIY Transform Mason Jar to a Lamp
5. Stylish lamp
- Guide To Know Different Light Bulb Types And Their Best Uses
- 5 Amazing Backyard Lighting Ideas
- 5 Unusual Father‘s Day Gift Ideas
- When We Combined Abstract Expressionism With LED Bulbs, Innovative Artwork Was Born
- Lucky Bird LED Wooden Table Lamp - - Buyer’s Guide And Review