How to Decorate Your Home With String Lights
- Jun 21, 2018
- 0 Comment(s)
We’re in love with lights . We’ve been Pinning and pining over dreamy bright string lights for days. The best part is that they’re so simple to implement. Really! From illuminated headboard DIYs to garlands and even a flameless campfire, we’ve found some of the best string light ideas to share with you. Get ready to light up your world!
1. To seriously upgrade your sleeping situation, drape lights on top of your canopy, letting them drape down low so they’re almost like little stars.
2. Drape a strand over a large framed leaning mirror to give your #OOTD final looks a little extra sparkle.
3. Use clips to hang photos or Polaroid pictures in between lights.
4. Use string lights to brighten and draw attention to high ceilings.
5. Fill a bowl or terrarium with golden fairy lights for some added warmth.
6. Spray paint fake palm or Monstera leaves, attach them to your strand of lights, and hang above your bar cart to turn it into a mini paradise.Or for a more special occasion (think fabulous soiree or wedding), go full force and add *real* greenery or flowers to your lighting with floral tape.
7.Get that fireplace glow (without the heat) all year round; just wrap a string of lights around a pile of logs.
*8. Special lighting ideas:
EPlight LED bulb is made from the highest quality resin, available only in Burma as far as we know. This high-quality, Eco-friendly bulbs are extremely durable and won't break, even if you drop them. Also, the bulb stays cool to the touch and never heats up, even after long hours of emitting beautiful light.
The actual color and paint curve inside is totally random and unique, as if there is smoke inside the bulb.
- 8 DIY Lighting Ideas To Make Creative Lamps From Old Items
- 5 Ambient Lighting Ideas For Home Decor
- Guides On How To Make A Stylish EPlight Edison Bulb
- Awesome Children's Bedroom Decor Ideas