Black Friday 2019 - How To Find The Best Online Deals?
The Black Friday 2019 countdown has already begun and people are excited to know about the hottest items and deals that will be available. Most of people wait all year for this day to come so that they can pick their desired items at a very low price. We have got you covered. From shopping tips to Black Friday best deals 2019, we will make sure that you are not left behind on the great sale days of this year.
When does Black Friday 2019 start?
Black Friday, the largest shopping day of the year, is always the Friday after Thanksgiving. This year, Black Friday 2019 falls on Friday, Nov. 29. However, Black Friday hours vary between retailers, but here's what we know so far, according to Black Friday Ads:
Best Buy: Online deals start as early as 12 a.m. on Nov. 28. In-store sales start on Nov. 28 at 5 p.m., with new deals being released throughout the weekend.
Kohl's: Online deals start as early as 12 a.m. on Nov. 25, while in-store sales start at 5 p.m. on Nov. 28.
Macy's: Online sales start as early as 10 a.m. on Nov. 27. Macy's stores will be open on Nov. 28 starting at 5 p.m.
Staples: Online deals start at 12 a.m. on Nov. 28, while in-store sales start bright and early on Nov. 29, with doors opening at 7 a.m.
Target: On Nov. 28, online deals start at 12 a.m. while doors open at 5 p.m. Stores will reopen at 7 a.m. on Nov. 29.
Walmart: Walmart will open its doors on Nov. 28 at 6 p.m. while online sales ramp up on Nov. 27 at 10 p.m.
Note: some store hours may vary by location, so be sure to check online or call your nearest location before you head out.
Tips To Get The Best Deal On Black Friday
Black Friday deals are super hot and amazing but the surprising fact about these sales is that some of the best Black Friday deals are not on black Friday. Some online retailers offer excellent deals prior to Black Friday, such as Amazon. This year, the competition among different retailers is quite fierce and everyone is trying to beat their competitors in terms of sales.
According to research, the best deals hit a peak one week before Thanksgiving. For example, the best deals for toys can be availed before Thanksgiving. The average savings on the Black Friday sales account to 37% and it’s the same thing offered one day prior and after Thanksgiving.
1. Always keep yourself aware of upcoming sales and deals on Black Friday. Don’t just focus on Black Friday or Thanksgiving, but also be aware of the top Cyber Monday deals 2019. Also, make sure that you check the Green Monday deals that is the last day to avail the sales before Christmas.
2. Online retailers keep on updating their deals and prices throughout the entire shopping season and you should regularly visit the online stores to get the best ones for yourself. Going through these deals early will help you shop for the best deals available on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
3. Most of the online retailers try to match their competitor’s price or tend to offer a price lower than that. So, if you want to buy a certain product, visit every retailer to find that product and then go for the one that offers the best deal.
4. Some retailers also allow their customers to name their own price. Such as Greentoe offers good deals for electronics and home appliances and baby items.
5. Always start early if you want to save money on this holiday weekend. Also, prepare yourself for shopping and you can do this by visiting various sites such as net and gottadeal.com. These websites allow you to search for your desired products according to categories.
6. Never forget to compare prices at different retailers. There are many websites too, that allows you to compare different prices. These sites include shopping.com, fatwallet.com, dealwiki.net and pricegrabber.com.
7. Sign up for the alerts and news regarding Black Friday here. Subscribing to the email alerts is free and this way you can keep yourself more aware of the upcoming deals and hottest items available for sale.
8. The Black Friday 2019 countdown has already begun and we want our readers to stay alert if they want to avail of some of the big discounts.