10 Unusual Christmas Decoration Ideas
We make great Christmas projects for kids and this easy holiday decor will create a festive and cheerful home to celebrate the holiday! There is no need to smother the entire house using tacky lights in the aim of creating a magical look. Instead consider using less is more approach.
1. Makedo Cardboard Christmas Tree. A creative twist on the traditional tree, use cardboard boxes! Then, let your kids decorate it (maybe that will save the real Christmas Tree) From Instructables.com
2. Love this look just using a dead branch from a tree in your yard. Make a holiday centerpiece in minutes.
3. This adorable snowman raft to hang up on door. Lighted snowman wreath using grapevine wreaths!
4. Decorate a farmhouse tray for Christmas. The Christmas season is officially here and it’s time to deck the halls (or rather) the trays!
5. Door snowman scenes. I made the Rudolph Cherry Nose Snowman instead of the carrot nose. Love it! Use painters tape so no paint or door finish will peel off.
6. Christmas Santa Deer Pattern Stair Stickers
7. Make your home look festive for less with this dollar store Christmas decor DIY ideas. DIY Wine Glass Ornament Decoration: Small Round Ornaments + Wine Glasses + White Votive Candles + Mirror Candle Tray
8. DIY Christmas trees using simple free materials like books, paper, pallets, etc.
9. An endearing touch of rustic holiday charm. A mastery in earthy, organic style, three-piece tealight reindeer candle holder set is pure delight.
10. Christmas is your chance to do something special. E.P.LIGHT Christmas lamp is the unique one that could sparkle and shine your 2018 Christmas. The X'MAS gift box now is available.