10 Creative Bedside Lamp ideas
- Jul 18, 2018
- 0 Comment(s)
Lighting is art. Decorators balance a wide range of needs to achieve a practical and beautiful bedroom lighting arrangement, every factor touching multiple points. To create a relaxing, comfortable, and romantic atmosphere in your bedroom, we list 10 creative bedside lamp ideas.
1. If you have a limited budget and advocate a simple lifestyle, this stylish simply Edison bulb bedside lamp might meet your need. This bedside light decorate your sleeping place with insta-style.
2. If you like reading in bed, this table lamp will be a good choice for you.
Inspired by vintage pharmacy, dentistry, and jewelry lighting, this rustic bedside lamp are notable not only for their classic American style but also for their solid construction and attention to detail. All lamps are handcrafted from high-quality brass or steel, and all machined parts are made in the US.
3. This unique and extraordinary desk lamp is hand-made from iron pipe and cast iron fittings. By installation of this pipe lamp, you create a cozy atmosphere in office, home, coffee shop, restaurant, etc. This is also designed to suit industrial & Steampunk styled rooms, and the light creates draws attention and will add an awesome focal point to your space! ( Shop it >> )
4. Free up bedside tables from lamp duty and bring light right where you need it by installing swing-arm fixtures above the bed. You can easily re-create this look with your favorite wall-mounted light fixtures. Be sure your sconces have light-dispersing shades to keep direct light out of your eyes while sitting up in bed.
5. Beautiful table lamp, handcrafted by artisans in Morocco.
These lamps aren't just to light up your dream home, but to transform your home or office space into a thing of beauty. Distinctive in design and style, Moroccan Lighting is known for its unparalleled craftsmanship and great attention to detail. (shop it >>)
6. "I wanted to find a product available, a product with a positive image, a noble product and, to be able to bring him a new use enhancing at the level of no waste, useful, beautiful, sustainable ... It was necessary to go further than the simple re-employment and bring a creative, aesthetic, design, original purpose ...
So I chose the old porcelain dishes that everyone keeps in a closet, forgotten, useless, obsolete memory, heritage of a past made of elegance and refinement in the collective unconscious." - Luc Maury Chauvin, the designer of Tea Cup Lamp
7. Pollock Inspired Bedside lamp （Shop it >> ）
8. Galaxy effect bedside lamp ( Shop it >> )
9. A striking lampshade in a bold houndstooth pattern draws the eye in this eclectic bedroom. Strong block colour on the walls is carried through to the accessories and soft furnishings, while the bold paisley print on the beautiful upholstered bed helps to unify the striking scheme.
10.Bed side lamp with butterflies "Lime & lemon"
Their colors, inspired by Murano glass, are achieved by handcrafted methods, stained from the pulp to ensure resistance over time and wear color by exposure to light. As beautiful as durable, without them the subtlety and perfection of our butterflies would not be possible! (shop it >>)